Posted by Saraline , Sunday, May 2, 2010 8:51 PM
1. New moms you meet and want play dates with
2. Contact info for Babysitter
4. Existing friends (the cards are just too cute not to share)
5. Put in holiday cards, birthday cards, thank you cards and more
6. When dropping off your child at someone’s house for a play date or birthday party
7. If your child is lost you can give out the card with their picture on it to help find them
8. Keep one in your suitcase or diaper bag in case it gets lost
9. Will make grandparents smile
10. Just for fun!
I have one more to add to this list:
11. It shows everyone that you're an important person; mothers are important people, too.